Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System (Track:IT 2015) by April 22, 2015. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from IT-2014, after further revisions, will be published in an International Journal (Approval Pending).
- International Journal on Information Theory ( IJIT )
- International Journal of Information Technology Convergence and Services ( IJITCS )
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications ( IJCSEA )
- International Journal of Advanced Information Technology ( IJAIT )
- International Journal of Information Sciences and Techniques ( IJIST )