Scope & Topics Call for Participation Program Schedule Conference photos
Third International Conference on Information Theory (IT-2014) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Information Theory. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern Information Theory concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Information Theory and applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the followinge
- Shannon theory, coding theory and techniques
- Coded Modulation, data compression, sequences
- Signal processing, Speech/Image Coding
- Detection and estimation of Mobile communications
- Pattern recognition and Learning
- Learning and inference
- Communications and communication networks
- Optical Communications Complexity and cryptography
- Multi-User Information Theory
- Quantum theory and coding
- Emerging applications of information theory
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System (Track:IT 2014) by July 08, 2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from IT-2014, after further revisions, will be published in an International Journal (Approval Pending).
- International Journal of Information Technology Convergence and Services ( IJITCS )
- International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications ( IJCSEA )
- International Journal of Advanced Information Technology ( IJAIT )
- International Journal of Information Sciences and Techniques ( IJIST )